Hi there,

Unless you think you have a great argument that you think will make
significant portions of the ZTK steering group change their mind on
this, this discussion should now be closed.

We're sticking with our current release policy for the ZTK packages.
This doesn't affect non-ZTK packages; the ZTK steering group explicitly
takes no responsibility for those packages. As a personal preference of
course I'd like some uniformity in this, but I can live with a divergence.

Regards,

Martijn