Thomas Lotze wrote:

> - zope.contenttype: parsing of MIME-type identifiers, guessing the MIME
>   type of file contents, preferrably without dependencies within the ZTK

Can I suggest that we use a different name? 'content type' to me sounds
like CMS-y functionality. We have interfaces like IContentType and
methods like queryContentType, neither of which would be relevant to
zope.contenttype. :)

Maybe zope.mimeparsing or something like that?

want to work with Plone. See