Thomas Lotze wrote:

> I'm still going to move the zope.publisher.contenttype functionality to
> zope.contenttype which will ease some packages' dependencies, and I'll try
> to move some appropriate bits of code from zope.mimetype to
> zope.contenttype.

Before doing so, however, I'd like to release the current state of some
packages and update their versions in ztk.cfg in order to have a clean
state to proceed from. The zope.publisher trunk doesn't work with the version from the current ZTK. Also, zope.server, and need some modifications not yet
released in order for their tests to pass with the current zope.publisher.

So as a first step, I'd like to release the current code of
zope.publisher, zope.server, and
Can somebody please grant me PyPI rights for these packages? Thank you
very much.