Thomas Lotze wrote:
> How are we going to organise the work? Do you intend to sketch out a plan
> for action? Should everyone create their own branches and experiment for a
> while first?

I think you're the main volunteer we have to work on this, so I suggest
you try your stuff on a branch. Once it's ready for review just post
about it here and prod some people. :)

I'd like to see about gathering/writing some documentation and also
integrating it into zope.component, but that can be a separate activity.

Other work like the stuff Gary and Chris have been talking about can
proceed independently.

Looking forward to your work!

P.S. I most likely won't be around next week to review anything, just FYI.