Tres Seaver wrote:
> I set out to fix these bugs in ZPublisher.WSGIPublisher.WSGIResponse,
> and was dismayed to find it an untested hack-up of the original Publish
> module, with an untested subclass of HTTPResponse, itself almost
> completely test-free.  So I went down the rabbit hole, and got nearly
> 100% coverage of HTTPResponse on my branch, along with cleaning out some
> decade-old fossils.
> 

Many thanks...

- C

_______________________________________________
Zope-Dev maillist  -  Zope-Dev@zope.org
https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to