Am 05.01.2010 um 00:43 schrieb Hermann Himmelbauer:
> Although I tend to give you right, as probably no one will get the "fish
> connection" and therefore a new name has to be raised up, I vote for
> BlueBream, as this indicates something very new, which frees itself from
> those endless "Zope 3, Zope 3 Application Server, Zope blah blah..."
> considerations.

And getting an endless discussion about Zope, Zope Toolkit, Zope 2, Grok,
Bluebream, repoze.bfg …

I am just creating a German broschure about Zope and we are relaunching
these days, and I can tell you it is hell to explain what Zope is.

What's in a name? I don't mind having a name for a reborn Zope 3 and Bluebream
 might be ok.

But we must keep an eye on our trademark "Zope".

What is "Zope" if we have

- Zope Toolkit
- Zope 2
- Grok
- Bluebream

Seems that there is no Zope anymore.  ;-)