Jan-Wijbrand Kolman wrote:
> Martijn Faassen<faas...@startifact.com>  wrote:
>> Hi there,
>> This is to announce my withdrawal from the Zope Toolkit steering
>> group.
> I'm not sure if you're reading this, but I wanted to thank you anyway
> for the tremendous amount of energy you've put into the steering
> group.

I too am sorry to see you make this decision. A lot of good things have
happened to Zope in the past year or so, and I think you've been a
catalyst for many, if not most of those. I hope we'll continue to see
you here, if only as a stakeholder from the Grok community.

Thanks for all the energy and common sense you've added to the many
lengthy discussions we've had on this list. ;)