On Wednesday 03 March 2010, Fabio Tranchitella wrote:
> Thanks for the link; z3c.baseregistry depends on zope.site, which depends
> on a lot of packages we don't use, though.

I think you can make it easily zope.site independent.

> Also, I think my use case it quite different, because we don't use ZODB, we
> rely on WSGI and we have one-python-process-multiple-applications setup.

The documentation focuses on the ZODB, because that was the use case I had in
mind, but it really fills up any registry you want to, so there is nothing
ZODB specific about the package.

Entrepreneur and Software Geek
Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"