Am 31.03.2010, 14:59 Uhr, schrieb Hanno Schlichting <>:

> We release whatever is on the stable branch, as seen at
> You moan about things when they get checked in. Otherwise silence is
> consent. Unless I'll use my dictator power for a release of course

Looks all good to me.

- Restore ability to traverse to 'macros' on template-based browser views

I've probably been struggling with this on my current project. What are
the tell-tale signs? Don't see a bug number and a quick search of the
mailing list throws up nothing.

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research