On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 9:29 AM, Martin Aspeli <optilude+li...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a slight suspicion that lxml is involved somewhere. I've managed
> to make it crash reliably simply by doing a parse of an XML file, and I
> think such a parse may be happening as a side effect of a module import
> caused by that very ZCML file.

If it can be nailed on lxml, I'll be happy.  :-)  Not because I want
lxml to be at fault so much as I want Expat not to be.

Invoking lxml as a side effect of import seems like it should be
fairly easy to identify and comment out for testing purposes; if the
ZCML configuration can then complete, you've implicated your suspect.

  -Fred