Thanks Tres and Sidnei,

My questions were intended to go to the list anyway.

Can we take a branch from the launchpad mirror and bind it back
directly at svn+ssh:// to commit?

For instance, say I'm reviewing a bugfix proposed by someone that
doesn't currently have access to but added a
merge-proposal to lp, can I branch it, bind it to
svn+ssh:// and then commit?

Wouldn't it be nice if it was possible?