Hi,

here's the minutes. As I've been adventurous, I'll add a few comments:

* I've started diving into the matter of how to manage items that we
  park/defer/postpone/wait for and thus started using an online system.
  (The only one I was able to find anyway.)

* The output is a PDF which is currently a bit messy as I wanted to get
  rid of my text files that had the open issues sitting in there and
  thus had to add all of them to our agenda on Tuesday and then defer
  them. I think next week will become less noisy.

* In general I can give access to stuff there to more people. I'll
  probably add those of you that step up for some tasks so I can mark
  the assignments appropriately.

I hope this helps, at least I have the feeling it helps me stay organized and thus take less time in the future to write up the agendas and minutes.

Christian

--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com