Hanno Schlichting wrote:
> Hi Martijn,
> On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 2:03 PM, Martijn Faassen <faas...@startifact.com>
> wrote:
>> Because my suggestions (besides the fork issue) as a ZTK
>> user/contributor were scattered through the thread, here's a handy summary:
> Thank you very much for your suggestions. I'm sure the release team
> will pick these up, once we get to start actual discussions.
> We have only started talking to each other last week and are slowly
> bootstrapping. Please don't expect us to solve everything in a matter
> of days.

Why not? Why can't you solve things in a matter of days?

The fork took 5 minutes. Does it really take more than saying, "okay,
we're going to unfork", a few modifications to a buildout.cfg and
figuring out a couple of test failures? I know it's hard to admit a
mistake, but heck, it shouldn't have to take 4 months.