Hi,

thanks, Charlie for doing this. Would you consider being the second
person to handle the meetings (reminders, presence, and summaries)
together with me?

I'd like to adjust your agenda a little bit:

On 05/04/2010 02:24 PM, Charlie Clark wrote:
> Hi,
>
> can't see Theuni anywhere so I thought I'd do the honours - the meeting
> will be on #zope in just over two-and-a-half hours.
>
> Not sure about the Agenda but I think there is some KGS to be carried over
>   from last week and possibly some of the very recent ZTK discussions need
> formalising so the following is just a suggestion,
>
> Agenda
> ------
>
> - KGS status
> - Windows builds
> - ZTK status
> - Python 3 status
> - Deprecating Python<  2.5

We noticed having more than 3 items will make us rush or not get
throught them thoroughly. I picked from your list. ;)

- KGS 3.4.1 release status
- Test runners/nightly builds
   - Windows machines
- Deprecating Python 2.4 and earlier

> Ongoing issues
> --------------
>
> Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We just
> need to follow up on them eventually.

New items appears here from the last log:

- Making regular releases
   - Watch packages which have bugs marked as fix
     committed

- Preparing bug day 2010-05-19
   - upfront bug triage

--