Theuni is apparently still very busy so you're stuck with me again! The
agenda is a bit repetitive but I hope we can finish a couple of the issues
today. OTOH if you think I'm missing anything important please let me know
and we can try and cover it.

- KGS status
- Windows builds
- ZTK status
- Preparing for Bugday 2010-05-19

Ongoing issues

Those issues are currently ongoing. We don't have to discuss them. We just
need to follow up on them eventually.

- Bug tracking
    - Monitoring tracker status (Charlie Clark, ctheune)

- Towards a ZTK release
    - Establishing ZTK release engineering team (Z2, grok, BB)
    - Documentation
    - Release scope

- Test runners / nightly builds
      - Windows machines

- Meta
    - How to organize open issues in the long run (Blueprints?
      Other tool? Continue text files?)
    - Find second person to run the weekly meetings

These items are currently tracked on the horizon. We won't discuss them
at this meeting, but we'll get to them at some point:

- Pondering *some* (re-)structuring of the ZTK to allow for better
    maintenance/release management/communication/marketing. (Chris

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research
German Office