On Tue, Jul 13, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Stephan Richter
<srich...@cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday, July 13, 2010, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
>> What do others think about this?
> Based on what you wrote, I think this is the right solution. Python 2.4 is
> clearly important to the Zope 2 / Plone world.

Actually both Zope2 and Plone 4 (as a potential user of the ZTK) are
requiring Python 2.6 and don't even support Python 2.5 anymore.

It's BlueBream and direct ZTK consumers that asked for the Python 2.4
support ;-)

Anyways we decided to keep Python 2.4 for a ZTK release and codified
that at http://docs.zope.org/zopetoolkit/process/python-versions.html