On 22/09/2010 09:58, Andreas Jung wrote:
> If you think it is crap then I cam happy to accept that (and I don't
> mind much because Zope 2 is not my radar right now). You are committer
> and you can fix my crap. Blame me for having written this crap but you
> could also blame me for having on this whole Zope 3 ZPT engine
> integration :-)

Can you please answer me one thing though: in what way could it ever be
a good idea to consult the browser's list of acceptable character sets
to decide how to decode python strings into python unicode objects in a
database that the browser has never had anything to do with?

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk