Hi All,

Just finished upgrading a medium sized project from Zope 2.9 to 2.12.
One part of that does a batch of static copies of a Zope-served site.

I guess I was hoping for a bit of a speed up, so was slightly horrified
to see the batch, which used to take 11hrs, now takes 13 hrs. This has
been the same for 2 or 3 days since I did the upgrade so I don't think
it's a freak occurrence.

The site is classic Zope 2: zodb-based python scripts and page templates
building the UI from Product-based content objects.

Have others shared this experience?

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk