On Sat, Oct 23, 2010 at 11:15:14PM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
> > Subject: FAILED : winbot / ztk_10 py_244_win32
> > From: buildbot at winbot.zope.org
> > Date: Fri Oct 22 17:05:07 EDT 2010
> One zope.testing (3.9.5) failure on Windows.  I can't shake the feeling
> that it's just a matter of backporting the right zope.testrunner fixes,
> but I don't see anything relevant in its svn logs.
> When I try to reproduce under wine, I get four failures instead of one.
> The failure in testrunner-layers.txt happens because the test runner
> skips the unit test layer altogether, when run with -j2.

I think I got this.

zope.testing 3.9.5 uses zope.testing.testrunner to run its own tests.

-j2 forces the tests to run in the subprocess.

The subprocess executes bin\test-script.py, which is zope.testrunner,
and has a different name for the unit test name.

Any ideas for a fix?  Should we force zope.testing to use itself to test

Why doesn't this happen on Linux?

Oh.  It does.  Have we no buildbots testing ZTK 1.0 then?

Marius Gedminas
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development