Hello Christian,

What about that looking for the silver bullet-ish UML-ish something?
Tho I guess busy days continue for me again next week...

CT> Hi,

CT> for next week's meeting (#zope on freenode, as always) I propose to hear
CT> from the PloneConf, check with the summit goals, and follow up on the
CT> bicycle toolkit again (Charlie, you coming?)

CT> Christian

Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agros...@gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
If you wants to get elected president, you've got to think up some memorable