Hi,

On 10/29/2010 03:26 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
>
> for next week's meeting (#zope on freenode, as always) I propose to hear
> from the PloneConf, check with the summit goals, and follow up on the
> bicycle toolkit again (Charlie, you coming?)

Hmm. It's either been DST confusion or Plone Conference exhaustion, but
Marius and me were the only ones but didn't discuss anything.

I won't be there next week unfortunately, as I'll be travelling for a
customer. (I *might* be there but with only a very slight chance.)

Charlie? Can you take over?

Christian

--
Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com