On 2/9/11 10:07 PM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'll be at PyCon during the sprints. As promised from the tasks last
> year, I'd be happy to organize Zope sprinting activity.
>
> Who's coming? Who's interested? Any topic suggestions?
Elizabeth Leddy and I will be there and were thinking of doing some work
on improving the state of utilities for managing and introspecting the ZODB.

----------
David Glick
 Web Developer
 davidgl...@groundwire.org
 206.286.1235x32

Groundwire: You Are Connected
 http://groundwire.org

Online tools and strategies for the environmental movement.  Sign up for
Groundwire News!
 http://groundwire.org/email-capture

Check out our 2010 Website Benchmarks Report. How do you stack up?
 http://groundwire.org/resources/articles/2010-website-benchmarks-report