Hi Guys,

On 02/10/2011 07:07 AM, Christian Theune wrote:
> Hi,
> I'll be at PyCon during the sprints. As promised from the tasks last
> year, I'd be happy to organize Zope sprinting activity.
> Who's coming? Who's interested? Any topic suggestions?

Sorry for not updating earlier - I was recovering from a sickness.
Unfortunately that also means I won't be at PyCon at all, including the

I guess you'll see each other anyway. Can someone take the lead and get
everyone who's working on Zope stuff to post a quick update here during
the sprints on what's going on?

Christian Theune · c...@gocept.com
Zope and Plone consulting, development, hosting, operations