Hello all,

        In order to serve the same application to multiple clients, I've added
a container named say 'Site' to the root and made them as sites by
site.setSiteManager(LocalSiteManager(site)).  So, the root may contain
many of those 'Site' containers say 'site1', 'site2', etc. and the
application specific objects/containers resides under them.

The application specific URL say "/container1/object1/@@add.html" would
now become "/site1/container1/object1/@@add.html" for 'site1' and
"/site2/container1/object1/@@add.html" for 'site2' etc. depending on
which client (site) is being served. So, how should the URLs be in the
templates? Or in other words, how to handle URLs for multiple clients
(sites) for the same application.

If anyone can explain or point me to some documentation related to this,
it would be very helpful.
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited