Hello Thierry,

Thanks for the reply.

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 14:31 +0200, Thierry Florac wrote:
> I guess you just want to do virtual hosting inside a single BlueBream
> application server

Ok. That is one way to say. What if I want to add new sites dynamically
from the web frontend?

For the virtual hosting, I don't have to care about the URL prefix, I
just treat my URLs as say, "/container1/object1/@@add.html" instead of
"/site1/container1/object1/@@add.html".

But say, I have a view page for "http://localhost:xxxx/"; (i.e. for
zope.site.interfaces.IRootFolder) which has links to create new sites.
And say, I create necessary application specific objects under them when
the new site is added to the root.

How to dynamically handle the URLs for this kind of situation?

--
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited