On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 12:17 +0200, Christian Klinger wrote:
> what do you mean with "via zope.formlib AddForms's createAndAdd' method.
> Do you override this method? If so this is wrong you only have to
> add a create method which get's called before the object is persisted in
> the container. The createAndAdd method triggers then the catalog.

Oh!! I never knew that. I was following the bluebream documentation at
http://bluebream.zope.org/doc/1.0/tutorial2.html#adding-tickets there
they were overriding the 'createAndAdd' method of AddForm.

Anyways I'll try the 'create' method and get back.

Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited