Hello,

On Fri, 2011-06-24 at 13:50 +0200, Christian Klinger wrote:
> So if you create in your add form something like this:
>
> class MYAddForm(AddForm):
>
>      def create(self, data):
>           return MyObject(data)
>
> the catalog stuff is done for you.

If I override just the 'create' method I get the ForbiddenAttribute for
'add' operation on self.context.add(object) in
zope.formlib.form.AddFormBase.add method.

Here the 'self.context' is a BTreeContainer whose interface is derived
from IContainer and the ZCML config for that class is marked as

        <class class="..."
                <implements
                        interface="zope.container.interfaces.IContentContainer"
                        />
        </class>

If I add the zcml config for that class to allow attribute like this

                <allow attributes="add" />

I get AttributeError stating that the object has no attribute 'add'

How do I fix this?

--
Joshua Immanuel
HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited