Martijn Faassen wrote:
Hi there,

Congrats on the relaunch of, I know it's been a hard slog!

But I brought up an item twice already and nothing appears to have been
done about it.

Sorry for not picking up your valuable input earlier.

According to Gork is more like ZPT than it is
like BlueBream. Griok is more like CMF than it is like BlueBream. This
is because Grok is listed under the grab-bag framework category.

I partly agree with you - I think Grok can be considered both as an application server and as a framework. I would not object to move Grok to the app server section if you want it. The problem is more that grab-bag "framework". The "ZCA" is to be honest not a framework but a concept and "ZPT" is a part of the "ZTK" and all other frameworks.

I also mention that 'Application Servers' may not be the best heading
for the category which could contain Zope and BlueBream and Grok. Zope's
an application server, the other two are called "web framework"

I won't start a new philosophical discussion about differences between application servers and web-frameworks - any better naming suggestion for a category holding Zope, Bluebream and Grok?