On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 01:09:14PM +0200, Adam GROSZER wrote:
> What's the paxis, should gettext mo files be included in the eggs?

I've no idea what "paxis" is, nor whether there should be .mo files in
z3c.form's sdist.

I've made a z3c.form bugfix release yesterday using zest.releaser from a
fresh svn checkout.  If there are additional steps required for making a
release, and my lack of knowledge of those renders the 2.4.4 sdist
somehow incomplete, I will gladly perform release a fixed 2.4.5 as soon
as someone tells me what those extra steps are.

Marius Gedminas
http://pov.lt/ -- Zope 3/BlueBream consulting and development