If I set my beforestorage to a reasonably current time, e.g. "now", I
expect to get reasonably good performance from a ZEO client cache.

Instead, I find that beforestorage:

  1) asks the cache to ``loadBefore``;
  2) but that method only looks for "noncurrent" entries;
  3) meanwhile, my cache only has "current" records.

I'm not sure if the problem is that the cache shouldn't be setting the
loaded oids as "current", or if the ``loadBefore`` method should also
accept (some) "current" entries.

Zope-Dev maillist  -  Zope-Dev@zope.org
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 https://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to