On 17/11/2011 16:32, Tres Seaver wrote:
> Note that this question is *not* suitable for "loudest voice on zope-dev
> wins" ressolution.  The software belongs to the Zope Foundation, which
> will make any such decision.

Small point: the software is open source and anyone who wants can
maintain it anywhere they want ;-)

If the energy of the people doing the current round of development is
focused on Git, I say let them use Git. Provided they keep the svn
markers in (and there's no reason not to!) then a git svn dcommit from
someome authorized will bring all the work back to wherever the Zope
Foundation wants it...

             - http://www.simplistix.co.uk