Am 10.07.2012, 16:29 Uhr, schrieb yuppie <>:

Zope 2 has customized implementations of the ``browser:view`` and ``browser:page`` directives. I tried to make that code more similar to zope.browserpage without breaking Zope 2 and CMF. I guess the biggest change I made was removing the Five version of BrowserView from the base classes. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I did break something.

Hi Yuppie,

I'm sure that's going to break any code that has

from Products.Five import BrowserView

in it. What should this be replaced by? And what changes in ZCML? Most of my code sits upon CMF so I hope I should be reasonably insulated through that.

But the change is probably a good thing™ so thanks in advance.

Charlie Clark
Managing Director
Clark Consulting & Research
German Office