Hanno Schlichting wrote:
On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 7:29 AM, yuppie <y.2...@wcm-solutions.de> wrote:
Zope 2 has customized implementations of the ``browser:view`` and
``browser:page`` directives. I tried to make that code more similar to
zope.browserpage without breaking Zope 2 and CMF. I guess the biggest change
I made was removing the Five version of BrowserView from the base classes.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I did break something.

Did you add a changelog entry? Maybe that could mention that the aq_*
attributes are no longer available on those views/pages (Five's
BrowserView's only purpose is to provide those for backwards
compatibility).

Done.

Cheers, Yuppie