On 08/27/2012 03:00 PM, Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 02:39:54PM +0300, Marius Gedminas wrote:
The only buildbot I have access to is the one at http://zope3.pov.lt/.
Something is wrong with one of the two buildslaves of the 3.4 KGS
buildbot -- most likely Wake-on-LAN stopped working again, since I don't
see any activity from it since Aug 10.  I'll go kick it, but then again
I don't think anybody cares about something as ancient as the Zope 3.4
KGS any more.

That machine seems to be dead.  There are currently no plans to replace
it, so I guess that's the end of 32-bit Linux builds of the 3.4 KGS.

Well, 3.4 KGS is not really interesting anymore, but it would be pretty helpful to have the same individual packages tested somewhere on linux as winbot does.

Anyone? Ideas? Time?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER