On 08/27/2012 08:02 PM, Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 03:26:28PM +0200, Adam GROSZER wrote:
Well, 3.4 KGS is not really interesting anymore, but it would be
pretty helpful to have the same individual packages tested somewhere
on linux as winbot does.

Anyone? Ideas? Time?

http://travis-ci.org/ ?

That seems to be closely tied with github. Or do I miss there something?

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER