On 09/04/2012 03:43 PM, Tres Seaver wrote:
Who are the developers responsible for maintining the z3c.* packages?
These failures have been running too long.

I'll get to them, I'm just a bit busy.

Alex, Jim, you guys have moved zc.buildout out of our normal workflow.  I
think that makes this set of test failures your respondibility.

I can stop the winbot sending those mails or send them to anywhere/anyone you want. I personally would care about zc.buildout tests/failures, because it's sorta basic ZTK/zope infrastructure.

[19]   FAILED  winbot / zope.testbrowser_py_265_32

I think we can just pin WebTest to a non-breaking version until somebody
figures out what broke (version 1.3.4 seems like the latest one available
on PyPI before the tests started failing).

Feel free to do so.

Best regards,
Quote of the day:
As it is said of the greatest liar that he tells more truth than falsehoods, so it may be said of the worst man that he does more good than evil.
- Samuel Johnson