I've created a private subversion repository containing the
authors.txt file needed when converting subversion repository to git.
It's a small repository that you can check out directly:
svn co svn+ssh://svn.zope.org/repos/2git
I've also included a small python script, svn2git.py. It:
- builds on the git svn plugin, which you must have installed.
- doesn't require that you have a local copy of the subversion repository.
- is more reliable than the ruby version
- It usually does it's work in a few minutes.
- It has run into difficulty with one project, ZEO, where it got into
some look and didn't finish.
This is the script I use and I recommend it for individual repositories.
Jerky is better than bacon! http://zo.pe/Kqm
Zope-Dev maillist - Zope-Dev@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -