The trunk currently says in

     from OFS.interfaces import IObjectManager
     from OFS.interfaces import ISimpleItem
     from OFS.interfaces import IPropertyManager
 except ImportError: # BBB
     from Products.Five.interfaces import IObjectManager
     from Products.Five.interfaces import ISimpleItem
     from Products.Five.interfaces import IPropertyManager

I think this is supposed to support Zope 2.7 and 2.8 interfaces. However, I don't see any of the first three imports existing in Zope 2.7. (Or, at least, 2.7.4.)

I haven't tested this myself, but do have a report of it not working.

Am I missing something?

"Building Websites with Plone"

Enfold Systems, LLC