On Apr 22, 2006, at 6:45 AM, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

On 22 Apr 2006, at 11:22, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Hi Jens,

Previously Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
After this somewhat muted discussion I think the best way forward
would be to create a branch and merge whatever you think should be
merged, and then we'll go from there deciding what gets merged back
to the trunk. I'd think almost everything will, with the exception of
that contentious magic persistence.

Sounds like an excellent plan. Who should I contact to get commit access
to work on that branch?

You don't have commit access for svn.zope.org? Ouch. Hm, I think Jim is a good first address. I'm not entirely sure who does what in that regard nowadays.

Yes, Wichert will need to sign a contributor's agreement. I *think* ZC is still accepting them in the interim while the Foundation is getting ironed out, though I'm not positive.