Any news?

Let me add that my branch also fixes _extractUserIds which didn't handle broken extractors in all scenarios. And it has plenty of new tests... ;-)

< caching/>

On 21. Aug 2006, at 09:52, Stefan H. Holek wrote:

Sure, take your time (/me holds off, slowly turns blue in face).

The main idea of my branch is to have all caching in PAS, so that individual plugins do not have to concern themselves with ZCacheable. I don't think it makes PAS more clumsy, it's just a few lines after all, but it makes auth plugins easier to write.