I am updating my OpenId authentication plugin to be a standard python
package instead of a Zope product and am hitting a problem with
PluggableAuthService.all_meta_types: it filters the registered types
on a list of meta_types in the Products package. Since my package lives
in plone.openid that effectively removes it.

Is there any reason to do that filtering? Since the meta_types are
registered at runtime we already know that the package is present.

Wichert Akkerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    It is simple to make things.