Thanks Fred, Kevin. A quick comment on subtopics -

Showing all the subtopics makes the home page rather overwhelming. I

Right now it is, I agree. I'll just note some alternatives:

- sometimes that's just a sign that the hierarchy needs rearranging. For example those children could be moved up to the top level (leaving FrontPage with no children).

- on a particular page you can customize the depth of subtopics shown, as at . That can be good on a front page, though on the down side it's inconsistent and might add confusion.

- if someone out there is motivated to make collapse/expand work, start at

> would be tempted to show the entire tree under a link labelled 'site
> map'

That's the contents link.