Guys,

I'm suspect you've noticed we've been having some issued with cvs.zope.org.
It's been getting hammered with requests for viewcvs.cgi. Last night we
blocked Googlebot which represented the vast majority of requests.

We just got hit again from 216.182.239.46 which resolves to an Amazon EC node
(domU-12-31-34-00-03-E2.usma2.compute.amazonaws.com). Could someone be
attempting to mirror via HTTP and inadvertently glomming the cvs views?

If there's any ideas who this might be or what they're doing, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Mark
--