Martijn Faassen wrote:
Jim Fulton wrote:

Martijn Faassen wrote:

"It is in our opinion that Zope 3.1 is more than ready for production use, which is why we decided to drop the X for experimental. We will also continue to work on making the transition between Zope 2 and Zope 3 as smooth as possible. As a first step, Zope 2.8 includes Zope 3 features in the form of Five."

OK, I like this. Let's make it so. :)

Let's drop the "X" and the extra "3" from the release and include this
in the release notes and announcements.

Yay! Great!

I know this was from ages ago, but I'd just like to echo Martijn's sentiments :-)