On 5/25/05, Tim Terlegård <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anything happen June 30-31? That's when I plan to be there  :)
> These sprints, will they be about discussing and about design or more
> about producing code?
> Do zope 3 beginners have anything to learn from those workshops or would
> they do better staying home reading a Zope 3 book?

I'll be in Gothenborg starting June 24th - if possible I'd like to do
some Zope3 sprinting then. I prefer some simple core-stuff to learn
some more Zope3 basics first.

Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze
1017 RC Amsterdam, NL                                       -=-
T +31-20-4688336         F +31-20-4688337       Zope/Plone/Content Management
W http://www.amaze.nl    E [EMAIL PROTECTED]           Open Source Solutions
W http://vanderwijk.info E [EMAIL PROTECTED]                 Consultancy
PGP http://vanderwijk.info/pgp