Five 1.0.1 released!

The Five team is happy to release Five 1.0.1, a bugfix release for
Five 1.0.  The most important news is unicode support for add and edit
forms; other minor fixes are included as well.  Please consult the
CHANGES_ for more details.

Five 1.0.1 can be downloaded here:

This version of Five will also be port of the upcoming Zope 2.8.

About Five

Five is a Zope 2 product that allows you to integrate Zope 3
technologies into Zope 2, today.  It allows you to use the following
parts of the Zope 3 component architecture within Zope 2:

* Zope 3 interfaces

* adapters

* pages (views), including skins, layers and resources

* edit and add forms, based on schemas

We've tried to keep the Five experience as close to Zope 3 as
possible, so this means that what you learn while using Five should
also be applicable to Zope 3.

More information about Five can be found on our website, here:

We hope you'll join our mailing list and let hear from yourself!

About the Zope 3 Base

Five is part of the *Zope 3 Base* project, which aims to offer an
approachable area for developers of Zope 3 related software. More
about the Zope 3 base and its projects can be found here: