Florent Guillaume wrote:
Jim Fulton  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That looks good to me. Especially because, using interfaces, we could
theoretically express more than just a set of attributes that have
changed on an object. I'm thinking of:

- having the interface itself add semantics to what a subscriber could
  want to do about the change (i.e., it could recognize IZopeDublinCore and
  decide to delay its work),

- having the interface express more complex object structure than just a
  set of attributes (I'm thinking about XML Schema-derived / XForms
  interfaces, where you can represent deep structures).

That's all science-fiction of course.

Martijn and Philipp prototypd the later a couple of years ago.
The idea was to generate an interface from am xml schema
and then look up components based on an xml schemas.

Jim