Dominik Huber wrote:
Cool, thanks!

Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

I have implemented these changes on a branch because they break API backward compabatility on CustomSequenceWidgetFactory. Before I merge these changes, I would like to hear your comments, especially from people who are heavily involved into forms (Roger, Garret, ...?). Given no objections, I can merge anytime. The branch is ready.

Do you merge before 3.1 or after 3.1?

Actually, I'm not entirely satisfied with the implementation yet. It still doesn't work sufficiently with subwidgets of sequence widgets.

So, I will likely merge after 3.1, but possibly on both 3.1 branch and the trunk. I consider this a bugfix.