Stephan Richter wrote:
Hello everyone!

I just wanted to let everyone know that we had a very successfull Zope 3 Bug Day today! I would like to thank Zope Corporation, POV, Nuxeo and the other community members for supporting this event by providing the manpower we needed!

We were able to fix all outstanding bugs that prohibited us from making the first release candidate of Zope 3.1. As a result, I will create the 3.1 branch today, lift the feature freeze, and make a release later this weekend or first thing on Monday.

I want to second this thanks.  I'm very happy to see 3.1 finally nearing

P.S. I'd like to remind everyone that there are just 3 months left before
     the feature freeze for 3.2. :)

CTO                  (540) 361-1714
Zope Corporation