Dear Gary,

Maybe not too late, I have here one more thing to look at:

It happened that the szerepek attribute of the object implementing the
ISzemely interface was left by default at a value "None". As I tried
to modify the object with a standard generated editform, the exception
below came. I think None should be considered the same as [].
If we agree on that I would maybe consider that even as a bug.

  Module zope.tales.tales, line 684, in setRepeat
    expr = self.evaluate(expr)
  Module zope.tales.tales, line 698, in evaluate
    return expression(self)
   - Y:\zope\svn_zope3\src\zope\app\form\browser\
   - Line 166, Column 8
   - Expression: <PathExpr standard:u'view/selected'>
   - Names:
      {'args': (),
       'context': <zope.schema._field.List object at 0x0384A330>,
       'default': <object object at 0x008DD488>,
       'loop': {},
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {},
       'repeat': {},
       'request': <zope.publisher.browser.BrowserRequest instance
< object at
       'usage': <zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate.TemplateUsage object at
       'view': <
object at 0x0384A390>,
       'views': < object
at 0x0386ABB0>}
  Module zope.tales.expressions, line 204, in __call__
    return self._eval(econtext)
  Module zope.tales.expressions, line 198, in _eval
    return ob()
  Module, line 585, in selected
    for value in self.context.get(self.context.context):
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

class ISzemely(Interface):
    szerepek = List(
        title=u"Hozzarendelt szerepek",
        description=u"Hozzarendelt szerepek",
Best regards,
 Adam                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quote of the day:
Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggy" until you can find a rock.